Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Parma airport (Parma Italy) / ICAO LIMP IATA PMF
Parma airport (Italy) is located close to Parma, Fognano at 1 mile↑, Parma (parme) at 2 mile↑, San Polo at 5 mile↑, Belicchi at 6 mile↑, Collecchio at 6 mile↑, Noceto at 6 mile↑, Fontevivo at 6 mile↑, Fontanellato at 7 mile↑, Gattatico at 7 mile↑, San Secondo Parmense at 7 mile↑, Fiesso at 8 mile↑, Sorbolo at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 49 m = 161 ft
- runway 02/20 : 2122 m = 6962 ft
aerial view of Parma
METAR for Parma airport - LIMP
LIMP 281450Z 08005KT 050V110 8000 BKN040 27/21 Q1012
Decoded METAR for Parma Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LIMP on Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 14:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 hours and 2 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 27 °C = 81 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 80°.
Clouds : broken at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
TAF for Parma airport - LIMP
LIMP 281100Z 2812/2912 08014KT 9999 SCT040 TEMPO 2814/2821 3000 TSRA
Decoded TAF for Parma Airport (Italy)
TAF issued by LIMP on Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 11:00 UTC, issued 10 hours and 52 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday, June 28, 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday, June 29, 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
2812/2912 08014KT 9999 SCT040
Wind 14 kt = 26 km/h, direction is 80°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m
temporarily from Tuesday, June 28, 2022 à 14:00 heure TU to Tuesday, June 28, 2022 à 21:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2814/2821 3000 TSRA
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
nearest airports to Parma
- for Reggio Emilia airport (LIDE) at 20 mile↑
- for Cremona Migliaro airport (LILR) at 28 mile↑
- for Carpi Budrione airport (LIDU) at 28 mile↑
- for Modena Marzaglia airport (LIPM) at 28 mile↑
- for Piacenza S Damiano airport (LIMS) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Brescia Montechiari airport (LIPO) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghedi airport (LIPL) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pavullo Frignano airport (LIDP) at 44 mile↑
- for Verona Villafranca airport (LIPX) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bologna airport (LIPE) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sarzana Luni airport (LIQW) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Legnano airport (LIDL) at 53 mile↑
- for Verona Boscomantico airport (LIPN) at 54 mile↑
- for Massa Cinquale airport (LILQ) at 58 mile↑
- for Voghera Rivanazzano airport (LILH) at 63 mile↑
- for Ferrara S Luca airport (LIPF) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bergamo airport (LIME) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Milano Linate airport (LIML) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Prati Vecchi Di Aguscello airport (LIDV) at 67 mile↑
- for Lucca Tassignano airport (LIQL) at 70 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)