Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Rieti airport (Italy) / ICAO LIQN/ IATA QRT
Rieti airport (Italy) is located close to Rieti, Rieti at 1 mile↑, Cantalice at 4 mile↑, Contigliano at 4 mile↑, Greccio at 5 mile↑, Poggio Bustone at 5 mile↑, Cittaducale at 6 mile↑, Colli sul Velino at 6 mile↑, Rivodutri at 6 mile↑, Morro Reatino at 7 mile↑, Labro at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 390 m = 1280 ft
aerial view of Rieti
METAR for Rieti airport - LIQN
LIQN 301450Z 34005KT CAVOK 08/M06 Q1019
Decoded METAR for Rieti Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LIQN on Tuesday 30th of November 2021 at 14:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 hours and 10 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is -6 °C = 21 °F . This correspond to 37% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 340°.
TAF for Rieti airport - LIQN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Guidonia airport (LIRG) at 49 km↑
nearest airports to Rieti
- for L'aquila Preturo airport (LIAP) at 24 mile↑
- for Guidonia airport (LIRG) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Foligno airport (LIAF) at 36 mile↑
- for Roma Urbe airport (LIRU) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Viterbo airport (LIRV) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Roma Ciampino airport (LIRA) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Perugia s egidio airport (LIRZ) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Furbara Air Base airport (LIAR) at 52 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)