Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Alpnach airport (Switzerland) / ICAO LSMA
Alpnach airport (Switzerland) is located close to Alpnach, Alpnach at 1 mile↑, Alpnachstad at 1 mile↑, Hergiswil at 3 mile↑, Stansstad at 3 mile↑, Sarnen at 4 mile↑, Ennetburgen at 4 mile↑, Stans at 4 mile↑, Ramersberg at 4 mile↑, Dallenwil at 4 mile↑, Obwalden at 5 mile↑,
Elevation : 445 m = 1460 ft
- runway 01/19 : 1500 m = 4921 ft
aerial view of Alpnach
METAR for Alpnach airport - LSMA
LSMA 211250Z 07009KT 9999 FEW030 25/17 Q1020 RMK BLU+
Decoded METAR for Alpnach Airport (Switzerland)
METAR issued by LSMA on Wednesday 21st of July 2021 at 12:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 4 hours and 49 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 61% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 70°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m.
Remarks : BLU heavy
TAF for Alpnach airport - LSMA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Buochs airport (LSZC) at 9.2 km↑
NOTAM for Alpnach Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Alpnach
- for Kagiswil airport at 3 mile↑
- for Buochs airport at 6 mile↑
- for Emmen airport at 10 mile↑
nearest airports to Alpnach
- for Kagiswil airport (LSPG) at 3 mile↑
- for Buochs airport (LSZC) at 6 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Emmen airport (LSME) at 10 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Meiringen airport (LSMM) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Luzern Beromunster airport (LSZO) at 17 mile↑
- for Triengen airport (LSPN) at 22 mile↑
- for Buttwill airport (LSZU) at 22 mile↑
- for Housen Am Albis airport (LSZN) at 23 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)