Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Dubendorf airport (Switzerland) / OACI LSMD
Dubendorf is located close to Zurich, Wangen at 1 miles, Duebendorf / Kunklerstrasse at 1 miles, Schwerzenbach / Chimli at 1 miles, Wangen-Brüttisellen at 1 miles, Dübendorf / Sonnenberg at 1 miles, Schwerzenbach / Blatten at 1 miles, Hegnau at 1 miles, Hinter-Rüti at 1 miles, Hegnau / Dammboden-Grindel at 1 miles, Schwerzenbach at 1 miles,
METAR for Dubendorf airport - LSMD
LSMD 081320Z 06005KT 020V100 9999 SCT045 09/M02 Q1018 RMK BLU+
Decoded METAR for Dubendorf Airport (Switzerland)
METAR issued by LSMD on Monday 8th of March 2021 at 13:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 21 hours and 48 minutes ago.
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is -2 °C = 28 °F . This correspond to 46% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 60°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 4500 ft = 1370 m.
Remarks : BLU heavy
TAF for Dubendorf airport - LSMD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Zurich airport (LSZH) at 10 km↑
NOTAM for Dubendorf Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Instrument approach procedure (from Friday 26th of February 2021 at 18:28 to Thursday 25th of March 2021 at 00:01)
W0264/21 NOTAMN nQ) LSAS/QPIGV/IV/NBO/A/000/999/4723N00838E005 A) LSMD B) 2102261828 C) 2103250001nE) AERODROME [US DOD E-IPL ONLY] MIL ILS OR LOC 4.5� RWY 29 WITHn JULIAN DATE OF 20334 NOT AUTHORIZEDnCREATED: 26 Feb 2021 18:28:00 nSOURCE: KQZC
airports around Dubendorf
- for Speck airport (LSZK) at 5 miles↑
- for Zurich airport (LSZH) at 7 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Winterthur airport (LSPH) at 10 miles↑
- for Housen Am Albis airport (LSZN) at 13 miles↑
- for Wangen Lachen airport (LSPV) at 17 miles↑
- for Buttwill airport (LSZU) at 19 miles↑
- for Lommis airport (LSZT) at 19 miles↑
- for Baden Brugg - Birrfeld airport (LSZF) at 20 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)