Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Amlikon airport (Switzerland) / OACI LSPA
Amlikon is located close to Bissegg at 1 mile, Amlikon-Bissegg at 1 mile, Maerstetten at 2 mile, Märstetten at 2 mile, Wigoltingen at 2 mile, Hasli at 2 mile, Bezirk Weinfelden at 3 mile, Müllheim at 3 mile, Hüttlingen at 3 mile, Bussnang at 3 mile,
METAR for Amlikon airport - LSPA
No METAR for Amlikon airport, but aviation weather is available at for Dubendorf airport (LSMD) at 36 km↑
TAF for Amlikon airport - LSPA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Friedrichschafen airport (EDNY) at 36 km↑
NOTAM for Amlikon Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Restricted area / valid from Monday 1st of February 2021 at 22:30 to Monday 1st of March 2021 at 04:00
A) LSPA B) 2102012230 C) 2103010400
D) FEB 01 2230-2359, 02-28 0000-0400 2230-2359, MAR 01 0000-0400
E) TEMPO R-AREA ESTABLISHED AT AMLIKON AD, RADIUS 0.2 KM
(473426N0090252E RADIUS 0.1 NM). WX MEASUREMENTS BY REMOTELY PILOTED
AERIAL SYSTEM WILL TAKE PLACE. WHITE BLINKING PSN LGT WITH VISUAL
RANGE OF AT LEAST 3 KM.
FOR INFO CTC TEL +41 79 893 93 31.
CREATED: 01 Feb 2021 15:44:00
nearest airports to Amlikon
- for Lommis airport (LSZT) at 4 mile↑
- for Konstantz airport (EDTZ) at 9 mile↑
- for Sitterdorf airport (LSZV) at 11 mile↑
- for Winterthur airport (LSPH) at 13 mile↑
- for Radolfzell-Stahringen airport (EDSR) at 16 mile↑
- for Speck airport (LSZK) at 19 mile↑
- for Binningen airport (EDSI) at 22 mile↑
- for Dubendorf airport (LSMD) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)