Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Sivas airport (Turkey) / ICAO LTAR/ IATA VAS
Sivas airport (Turkey) is located close to Sivas, Yazıbaşı at 2 mile↑, Sivas at 5 mile↑, Yildizeli at 17 mile↑, Hafik at 26 mile↑, Ulas at 26 mile↑, Artova at 38 mile↑, Altinyayla at 38 mile↑, Yesilyurt at 39 mile↑, Almus at 39 mile, Tokat at 39 mile↑,
Elevation : 1597 m = 5240 ft
- runway 01/19 : 3811 m = 12503 ft
aerial view of Sivas
METAR for Sivas airport - LTAR
LTAR 122350Z 35011KT 2500 -SN BR SCT006 BKN029 OVC090 M04/M04 Q1012
Decoded METAR for Sivas Airport (Turkey)
METAR issued by LTAR on Thursday 13th of January 2022 at 23:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 145 hours and -8581 minutes ago.
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is -4 °C = 25 °F and dew point is -4 °C = 25 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 350°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 600 ft = 180 m. broken at 2900 ft = 880 m. overcast at 9000 ft = 2740 m.
TAF for Sivas airport - LTAR
LTAR 122240Z 1300/1309 35012KT 2500 -SN BR SCT003 BKN020 OVC070 BECMG 1303/1305 4000 BECMG 1306/1308 8000
Decoded TAF for Sivas Airport (Turkey)
TAF issued by LTAR on Wednesday 12th of January 2022 at 22:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 3 hours and 9 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 03:00 heure UTC
1300/1309 35012KT 2500 -SN BR SCT003 BKN020 OVC070
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 350°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
scattered clouds at 300 ft = 90 m broken at 2000 ft = 610 m overcast at 7000 ft = 2130 m
becoming from Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 05:00 heure TU to Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1303/1305 4000
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
becoming from Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 08:00 heure TU to Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 09:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1306/1308 8000
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
nearest airports to Sivas
- for Tokat airport (LTAW) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Amasya Merzifon airport (LTAP) at 101 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Samsun Carsamba airport (LTFH) at 101 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kayseri Erkilet airport (LTAU) at 104 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Malatya Erhac airport (LTAT) at 115 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Malatya airport (LTAO) at 124 mile↑
- for Erzincan airport (LTCD) at 140 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nevsehir Kapadokya airport (LTAZ) at 146 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)