Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Belgrade airport (Serbia) / ICAO LYBE/ IATA BEG
Belgrade airport (Serbia) is located close to Belgrade, Ledine at 2 mile↑, Surcin at 2 mile↑, Dobanovci at 4 mile↑, Zemun at 5 mile↑, Becmen at 6 mile↑, Novi Beograd at 6 mile↑, Cukarica at 6 mile↑, Batajnica at 6 mile↑, Ostruznica at 6 mile↑, Senjak at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 102 m = 335 ft
- runway 12/30 : 3400 m = 11155 ft
aerial view of Belgrade
METAR for Belgrade airport - LYBE
LYBE 200900Z 19007KT CAVOK 02/M05 Q1021 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Belgrade Airport (Serbia)
METAR issued by LYBE on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 09:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 19 hours and 28 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is -5 °C = 23 °F . This correspond to 60% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 190°.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Belgrade airport - LYBE
LYBE 200500Z 2006/2106 20005KT 8000 NSC TX05/2012Z TNM03/2006Z BECMG 2013/2015 32010KT TEMPO 2013/2018 5000 RA TEMPO 2021/2024 3000 -SN BKN013 BKN027
Decoded TAF for Belgrade Airport (Serbia)
TAF issued by LYBE on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 05:00 UTC, issued 23 hours and 28 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 13:00 heure UTC
2006/2106 20005KT 8000 NSC TX05/2012Z TNM03/2006Z
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
becoming from Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 15:00 heure TU to Friday 21st of January 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2013/2015 32010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 320°
temporarily from Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 13:00 heure TU to Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2013/2018 5000 RA
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
temporarily from Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 21:00 heure TU to Friday 21st of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2021/2024 3000 -SN BKN013 BKN027
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
broken at 1300 ft = 400 m broken at 2700 ft = 820 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Ledine
- for Batajnica airport at 8 mile↑
- for Airport Lisicji Jarak airport at 11 mile↑
- for PanÄevo Airfield airport at 17 mile↑
nearest airports to Belgrade
- for Batajnica airport (LYBT) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Airport Lisicji Jarak airport (LYBJ) at 11 mile↑
- for PanÄevo Airfield airport (LYPA) at 17 mile↑
- for Veliki Radinci Airfield airport (LYSM) at 35 mile↑
- for Zrenjanin airport (LYZR) at 37 mile↑
- for Divci airport (LYVA) at 39 mile↑
- for Cenej airport (LYNS) at 45 mile↑
- for Rudine airfield airport (LYSP) at 45 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)