Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Coban airport (Guatemala) / OACI MGCB/ IATA CBV
Coban is located close to Coban, Samac at 0 miles, Coban at 3 miles, San Juan Chamelco at 5 miles, San Cristobal Verapaz at 6 miles, Santa Cruz Verapaz at 7 miles, San Pedro Carcha at 9 miles, Tactic at 12 miles, Tamahu at 19 miles, Purulha at 20 miles, Chicaman at 24 miles,
METAR for Coban airport - MGCB
MGCB 022300Z 36006KT 9999 SCT018 FEW024CB 23/16 QFE 869.5 CB SE
Decoded METAR for Coban Airport (Guatemala)
METAR issued by MGCB on Wednesday 3rd of March 2021 at 23:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 17 hours and 37 minutes ago.
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 16 °C = 61 °F . This correspond to 65% relative humidity.
QNH is mb = mb
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 360°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m. few clouds at 2400 ft = 730 m.
QFE 8695 presence of cumulonimbus SE
TAF for Coban airport - MGCB
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Guatemala airport (MGGT) at 99 km↑
NOTAM for Coban Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Coban
- for Rubelsanto airport (MGRB) at 36 miles↑
- for Quiche airport (MGQC) at 59 miles↑
- for Guatemala airport (MGGT) at 62 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Zacapa airport (MGZA) at 68 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Huehuetenango airport (MGHT) at 71 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Quezaltenango airport (MGQZ) at 84 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Poptun airport (MGPP) at 89 miles↑
- for La Libertad airport (MGLL) at 90 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)