Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Cayo Largo del Sur airport (Cuba) / ICAO MUCL/ IATA CYO
Cayo Largo del Sur airport (Cuba) is located close to Cayo Largo del Sur, Municipio Especial Isla de la Juventud at 62 mile↑, Jaguey Grande at 68 mile↑, Aguada de Pasajeros at 70 mile↑, Calimete at 75 mile↑, Abreus at 78 mile↑, Manguito at 78 mile↑, Pedro Betancourt at 78 mile↑, Bolondron at 79 mile↑, Alacranes at 80 mile↑, Cienfuegos at 80 mile↑,
Elevation : 3 m = 10 ft
- runway 12/30 : 3008 m = 9869 ft
aerial view of Cayo Largo del Sur
METAR for Cayo Largo del Sur airport - MUCL
MUCL 260905Z AUTO 00000KT 24/22 Q1017
Decoded METAR for Cayo Largo del Sur Airport (Cuba)
METAR issued by MUCL on Sunday 26th of December 2021 at 09:05 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 23 days and 567 hours and -33069 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 22 °C = 72 °F . This correspond to 89% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
TAF for Cayo Largo del Sur airport - MUCL
MUCL 221700Z 2218/2306 30008KT 9000 SCT020 TEMPO 2221/2302 VRB10KT BECMG 2303/2304 36013KT
Decoded TAF for Cayo Largo del Sur Airport (Cuba)
TAF issued by MUCL on Monday 22nd of November 2021 at 17:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 57 days and 7 hours and 56 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 22nd of November 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Tuesday 23rd of November 2021 à 03:00 heure UTC
2218/2306 30008KT 9000 SCT020
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 300°
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
temporarily from Monday 22nd of November 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Tuesday 23rd of November 2021 à 02:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2221/2302 VRB10KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is °
becoming from Tuesday 23rd of November 2021 à 04:00 heure TU to Tuesday 23rd of November 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2303/2304 36013KT
Wind 13 kt = 24 km/h, direction is 360°
nearest airports to Cayo Largo del Sur
- for Nueva Gerona airport (MUNG) at 81 mile↑
- for Cienfuegos airport (MUCF) at 81 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for San Nicolas de Bari airport (MUNB) at 82 mile↑
- for Colón airport (MUCO) at 85 mile↑
- for Siguanea airport (MUSN) at 91 mile↑
- for Matanzas airport (MUMT) at 96 mile↑
- for Varadero airport (MUVR) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Trinidad airport (MUTD) at 100 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)