Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Jubail Navy airport (Saudi Arabia) / ICAO OEJB/ IATA QJB
Jubail Navy airport (Saudi Arabia) is located close to Jubail, Al Fāḑilī at 15 mile↑, Al Jubayl at 16 mile↑, Umm as Sahik at 41 mile↑, Safwa at 43 mile↑, Rahimah at 46 mile↑, Al Awjam at 47 mile↑, Al Qudayḩ at 49 mile↑, At Tubi at 49 mile↑, Tarut at 51 mile↑, Al Qatif at 52 mile↑,
Elevation : 8 m = 26 ft
- runway 17/35 : 4000 m = 13123 ft
aerial view of Jubail Navy
METAR for Jubail Navy airport - OEJB
OEJB 191300Z AUTO 36011KT CAVOK 16/06 Q1020 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Jubail Navy Airport (Saudi Arabia)
METAR issued by OEJB on Wednesday 19th of January 2022 at 13:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 77 hours and -4304 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 51% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 360°.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Jubail Navy airport - OEJB
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Damman airport (OEDF) at 74 km↑
nearest airports to Jubail Navy
- for Abu Ali airport (OEAA) at 22 mile↑
- for Ras Tanura airport (OERT) at 44 mile↑
- for Damman airport (OEDF) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nariya airport (OENR) at 64 mile↑
- for Ras Tanajib airport (OETN) at 69 mile↑
- for Dhahran airport (OEDR) at 71 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Abqaiq airport (OEBQ) at 79 mile↑
- for Ras al Mishab airport (OERM) at 87 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)