Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Jeddah airport (Saudi Arabia) / ICAO OEJN/ IATA JED
Jeddah airport (Saudi Arabia) is located close to Jeddah, Jeddah at 12 mile↑, Şumaymah at 30 mile↑, Al Jumum at 35 mile↑, Mecca at 46 mile↑, Al Mudawwarah at 59 mile↑, Al Ābār at 63 mile↑, Al Hada at 76 mile↑, Rabigh at 78 mile↑, Taif at 86 mile↑, Al ‘Awājīyah at 91 mile↑,
Elevation : 15 m = 49 ft
- runway 16L/34R : 4000 m = 13123 ft
- runway 16R/34L : 3800 m = 12467 ft
- runway 16C/34C : 3299 m = 10823 ft
aerial view of Jeddah
METAR for Jeddah airport - OEJN
OEJN 170200Z 35004KT 8000 NSC 27/23 Q1007 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Jeddah Airport (Saudi Arabia)
METAR issued by OEJN on Sunday 17th of October 2021 at 02:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 hours and 6 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 27 °C = 81 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 79% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 350°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Jeddah airport - OEJN
OEJN 162300Z 1700/1806 VRB03KT 7000 NSC TEMPO 1700/1705 3000 BR PROB30 TEMPO 1702/1705 0800 FG BECMG 1706/1708 32014KT CAVOK BECMG 1718/1720 02005KT 7000 NSC
Decoded TAF for Jeddah Airport (Saudi Arabia)
TAF issued by OEJN on Sunday 17th of October 2021 at 23:00 UTC, issued 13 hours and 6 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
1700/1806 VRB03KT 7000 NSC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
temporarily from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 05:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1700/1705 3000 BR
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 02:00 heure TU to Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 05:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 1702/1705 0800 FG
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile.
becoming from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 08:00 heure TU to Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1706/1708 32014KT CAVOK
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Wind 14 kt = 26 km/h, direction is 320°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
becoming from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Monday 18th of October 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1718/1720 02005KT 7000 NSC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 20°
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
nearest airports to Jeddah
- for Jeddah Navy airport (OEJF) at 23 mile↑
- for Rabigh airport (OERB) at 71 mile↑
- for Taif airport (OETF) at 90 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yenbo airport (OEYN) at 184 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Al Baha airport (OEBA) at 186 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Port Sudan Air Base airport (HSSP) at 192 mile↑
- for Port Sudan airport (HSPN) at 199 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Madinah airport (OEMA) at 202 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)