Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Riyadh Air Base airport (Saudi Arabia) / OACI OERY/ IATA XXN
Riyadh Air Base is located close to Riyadh, Riyadh at 2 mile↑, Al Fayşalīyah at 6 mile↑, Al Khālidīyah at 6 mile↑, Banbān at 22 mile↑, Qaşr al Quraynah at 25 mile↑, shokhaib at 32 mile↑, Al Ghaţghaţ at 34 mile↑, As Sulaymānīyah at 54 mile↑, Al Kharj at 54 mile↑, As Sahbā’ at 55 mile↑,
Elevation : 635 m = 2083 ft
- runway 01/19 : 4050 m = 13288 ft
- runway 12/30 : 3590 m = 11778 ft
aerial view of Riyadh Air Base
METAR for Riyadh Air Base airport - OERY
OERY 131500Z 02018KT 0800 BLSA NSC 38/M01 Q1008
Decoded METAR for Riyadh Air Base Airport (Saudi Arabia)
METAR issued by OERY on Sunday 13th of June 2021 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 hours and 45 minutes ago.
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile.
Temperature is 38 °C = 100 °F and dew point is -1 °C = 30 °F . This correspond to 9% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 33 km/h = 18 kt, direction is 20°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Riyadh Air Base airport - OERY
OERY 131100Z 1312/1418 36022KT 5000 DU BLDU NSC TEMPO 1312/1320 2000 PROB30 TEMPO 1312/1318 0800 BLSA BECMG 1318/1320 35010KT
Decoded TAF for Riyadh Air Base Airport (Saudi Arabia)
TAF issued by OERY on Sunday 13th of June 2021 at 11:00 UTC, issued 6 hours and 45 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
1312/1418 36022KT 5000 DU BLDU NSC
Wind 22 kt = 41 km/h, direction is 360°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
cloud of dust
temporarily from Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 20:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1312/1320 2000
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 1312/1318 0800 BLSA
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile.
becoming from Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Monday 14th of June 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1318/1320 35010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 350°
NOTAM for Riyadh Air Base Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Riyadh Air Base
- for Riyadh King Khaled airport (OERK) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Thumamah airport (OETH) at 35 mile↑
- for Petroline 3 airport (OEPC) at 58 mile↑
- for Prince Sultan Air Base airport (OEPS) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Khurais airport (OEKR) at 95 mile↑
- for Petroline 6 airport (OEPF) at 111 mile↑
- for Al Hawtah airport (OEHW) at 121 mile↑
- for Zulfi airport (OEZL) at 164 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)