Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Bahregan airport (Iran) / ICAO OIBH
Bahregan airport (Iran) is located close to Berāk at 32 mile↑, Gerash at 33 mile↑, Kish at 49 mile↑, Deh at 49 mile↑, Shenās at 56 mile↑, Bandar-e Lengeh at 57 mile↑, Lāvān at 65 mile↑, Khāfī at 71 mile↑, Abū Mūsā at 103 mile↑, Dayrestān at 105 mile↑, Darab at 107 mile↑, Bandar Abbas at 121 mile↑,
Elevation : 411 m = 1348 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1372 m = 4501 ft
aerial view of Bahregan
METAR for Bahregan airport - OIBH
OIBH 091500Z 18004KT 4000 HZ NSC 24/13 Q1008 A2979
Decoded METAR for Bahregan Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIBH on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 69 days and 1675 hours and -99350 minutes ago.
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 13 °C = 55 °F . This correspond to 50% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 180°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Bahregan airport - OIBH
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Lar airport (OISL) at 52 km↑
nearest airports to Bahregan
- for Lar airport (OISL) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kish Island airport (OIBK) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bandar Lengeh airport (OIBL) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lavan Is airport (OIBV) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lamerd airport (OISR) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sirri Island airport (OIBS) at 91 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Persian Gulf International airport (OIBP) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Abumusa I airport (OIBA) at 102 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gheshim I airport (OIKQ) at 103 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Darab airport (OISD) at 105 mile↑
- for Jahrom airport (OISJ) at 105 mile↑
- for Bandar Abbas Havadarya airport (OIKP) at 114 mile↑
- for Fasa airport (OISF) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jam Tohid airport (OIBJ) at 128 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Khasab airport (OOKB) at 139 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Umm Al Quwain airport (OMUQ) at 140 mile↑
- for Al Saqr Field airport (OMRS) at 143 mile↑
- for Ras al Khamah airport (OMRK) at 149 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sharjah airport (OMSJ) at 150 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dubai airport (OMDB) at 150 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)