Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Rafsanjan airport (Iran) / ICAO OIKR/ IATA RJN
Rafsanjan airport (Iran) is located close to Sa‘īdābād-e Pā‘īn at 3 mile↑, Rafsanjan at 8 mile↑, Bardsir at 41 mile↑, Zarand at 47 mile↑, Shahrak-e Jahād at 55 mile↑, Shahr-e Babak at 57 mile↑, Kerman at 61 mile↑, Sirjan at 62 mile↑, Ravar at 80 mile↑, Kuh Sefid at 84 mile↑,
Elevation : 1615 m = 5299 ft
- runway 11/29 : 2991 m = 9813 ft
aerial view of Rafsanjan
METAR for Rafsanjan airport - OIKR
OIKR 290800Z 33006KT CAVOK 22/M05 Q1028 A3036
Decoded METAR for Rafsanjan Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIKR on Friday 29th of October 2021 at 08:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 81 days and 1962 hours and -116607 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is -5 °C = 23 °F . This correspond to 16% relative humidity.
QNH is 1028 mb = 30.36 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 330°.
TAF for Rafsanjan airport - OIKR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kerman airport (OIKK) at 86 km↑
nearest airports to Rafsanjan
- for Kerman airport (OIKK) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sirjan airport (OIKY) at 56 mile↑
- for Baft airport (OIKF) at 81 mile↑
- for Bafgh airport (OIYB) at 93 mile↑
- for Darab airport (OISD) at 146 mile↑
- for Jiroft airport (OIKJ) at 146 mile↑
- for Yazd airport (OIYY) at 153 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bam airport (OIKM) at 167 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)