Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Bojnord airport (Iran) / OACI OIMN/ IATA BJB
Bojnord is located close to Bojnord, Reẕāābād at 1 mile, Bojnurd at 2 mile, Esfarayen at 31 mile, Kalāteh-ye Bālī at 49 mile, Pewrize at 52 mile, Buzmeyin at 62 mile, Keshi at 65 mile, Baherden at 66 mile, Ashgabat at 67 mile, Quchan at 71 mile,
METAR for Bojnord airport - OIMN
OIMN 081600Z 25008KT CAVOK 17/M05 Q1016
Decoded METAR for Bojnord Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIMN on Thursday 8th of April 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 12 hours and 50 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is -5 °C = 23 °F . This correspond to 22% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 250°.
TAF for Bojnord airport - OIMN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ashgabat airport (UTAA) at 108 km↑
NOTAM for Bojnord Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Precision approach path indicator / valid from Wednesday 24th of February 2021 at 09:41 to Tuesday 25th of May 2021 at 23:59
A0539/21 NOTAMR A4004/20
A) OIMN B) 2102240941 C) 2105242359 EST
E) PAPI RWY 25 U/S AND SUBSEQUENTLY REQUIRED FLTCK.
CREATED: 24 Feb 2021 09:55:00
nearest airports to Bojnord
- for Shahr Abad airport (OIMX) at 63 mile↑
- for Ashgabat airport (UTAA) at 67 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sabzevar airport (OIMS) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kalaleh airport (OINE) at 102 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Emam Shahroud airport (OIMJ) at 142 mile↑
- for Mashhad airport (OIMM) at 155 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gorgan airport (OING) at 165 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Torbat-e-Heidarieh airport (OIMH) at 187 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)