Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ramsar airport (Iran) / OACI OINR/ IATA RZR
This airport is located below sea level. It is one of the lowest airports in the world.
Ramsar is located close to Ramak at 1 mile↑, Tūsāsān at 1 mile↑, Ţālesh Maḩalleh at 1 mile↑, Tonekabon at 13 mile↑, Pas Kalāyeh-ye Kūchak at 13 mile↑, Rudsar at 27 mile↑, Langerud at 35 mile↑, Chalus at 45 mile↑, Behjatābād at 46 mile↑, Astaneh-ye Ashrafiyeh at 47 mile↑,
-21 m = -69 ft
- runway 13/31 : 1500 m = 4920 ft
aerial view of Ramsar
METAR for Ramsar airport - OINR
OINR 222000Z 29004KT 9999 SCT027 17/14 Q1017
Decoded METAR for Ramsar Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OINR on Thursday 22nd of April 2021 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 23 days and 9 hours and 8 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 290°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2700 ft = 820 m.
TAF for Ramsar airport - OINR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Rasht airport (OIGG) at 105 km↑
NOTAM for Ramsar Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Thursday 8th of April 2021 at 15:18 to Thursday 8th of July 2021 at 10:00
A) OINR B) 2104081518 C) 2107081000 EST
E) FIVE BUILDINGS EXIST ON FINAL RWY 31 WITH FLW SPECIFICATION:
NR COORDINATION HGT DIST FM THR
--- -------------------------- -------- --------------
1 365408.28N 0504117.34E 30 FT 380 M
2 365409.31N 0504115.26E 40 FT 320 M
3 365409.10N 0504114.78E 33 FT 314 M
4 365410.03N 0504125.04E 30 FT 489 M
5 365406.69N 0504114.74E 43 FT 366 M
CREATED: 08 Apr 2021 15:22:00
NOTAM Runway / valid from Sunday 17th of August 2014 at 04:12 to Tuesday 18th of November 2014 at 09:00
A) OINR B) 1408170412 C) 1411180900 EST
E) WIP ALONG AND RIGHT SIDE OF RWY 31, DISTANCE FM RWY 31
EDGE 50M, VEHICLES OPR WITH MAX HGT 20FT, CTN ADZ.
CREATED: 21 Sep 2015 09:54:00
nearest airports to Ramsar
- for Noshahr airport (OINN) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghazvin airport (OIIK) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rasht airport (OIGG) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Abe-Ali airport (OIIA) at 67 mile↑
- for Karaj Payam airport (OIIP) at 79 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Khoram Dareh airport (OIIM) at 79 mile↑
- for Tehran Mehrabad Intl airport (OIII) at 91 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bisheh Kola airport (OINJ) at 94 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)