Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Shiraz Intl airport (Iran) / ICAO OISS/ IATA SYZ
Shiraz Intl airport (Iran) is located close to Shiraz, Ja‘farābād-e Now at 1 mile↑, Shiraz at 5 mile↑, Akbarabad at 23 mile↑, Firuzabad at 48 mile↑, Kazerun at 56 mile↑, Khani Yek at 59 mile↑, Nurabad at 75 mile↑, Fasa at 76 mile↑, Hārom at 81 mile↑, Borazjan at 85 mile↑,
Elevation : 1500 m = 4921 ft
- runway 11L/29R : 4372 m = 14344 ft
- runway 11R/29L : 4283 m = 14052 ft
aerial view of Shiraz Intl
METAR for Shiraz Intl airport - OISS
OISS 181200Z 05004KT 9999 FEW040 34/01 Q1013 A2992
Decoded METAR for Shiraz Intl Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OISS on Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 153 hours and -8587 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 34 °C = 93 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 12% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 50°.
Clouds : few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
TAF for Shiraz Intl airport - OISS
OISS 181130Z 1812/1918 05008KT 8000 NSC
Decoded TAF for Shiraz Intl Airport (Iran)
TAF issued by OISS on Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 11:30 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 10 hours and 23 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 18th of September 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
1812/1918 05008KT 8000 NSC
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 50°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
nearest airports to Shiraz Intl
- for Zarghan airport (OISO) at 16 mile↑
- for Fasa airport (OISF) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Borazjan airport (OIBN) at 86 mile↑
- for Jahrom airport (OISJ) at 89 mile↑
- for Yasouj airport (OISY) at 102 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Abadeh airport (OISA) at 113 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bushehr airport (OIBB) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gachsaran airport (OIAH) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)