Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Khoy airport (Iran) / ICAO OITK/ IATA KHY
Khoy airport (Iran) is located close to Khoy, Taglag at 2 mile↑, Khvoy at 9 mile↑, Salmas at 20 mile↑, Qarah Zia od Din at 32 mile↑, Khāmeneh at 39 mile↑, Marand at 43 mile↑, Saray at 46 mile↑, Culfa at 51 mile↑, Qarālar-e Mīrzā Ḩoseynqolī at 52 mile↑, Nowjeh Deh-e Sheykhlar at 54 mile↑,
Elevation : 1213 m = 3980 ft
- runway 15/33 : 2801 m = 9190 ft
aerial view of Khoy
METAR for Khoy airport - OITK
OITK 091100Z 31004KT CAVOK 18/03 Q1023
Decoded METAR for Khoy Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OITK on Saturday 9th of October 2021 at 11:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 105 days and 2527 hours and -151164 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 18 °C = 64 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 37% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 310°.
TAF for Khoy airport - OITK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Uromiyeh airport (OITR) at 85 km↑
nearest airports to Khoy
- for Uromiyeh airport (OITR) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nakhchivan airport (UBBN) at 59 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Maku National airport (OITU) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tabriz airport (OITT) at 71 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hakkari YÃ¼ksekova airport (LTCW) at 73 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Van airport (LTCI) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Maragheh airport (OITM) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dzhermuk airport (UGEJ) at 104 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)