Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Parsabad Moghan airport (Iran) / ICAO OITP/ IATA PFQ
Parsabad Moghan airport (Iran) is located close to Parsabad, Parsabad at 4 mile↑, Orconikidze at 10 mile↑, Beylagan Rayon at 15 mile↑, Imishli Rayon at 19 mile↑, Imishli at 21 mile↑, Fizuli Rayon at 29 mile↑, Bilasuvar Rayon at 29 mile↑, Horadiz at 31 mile↑, Saatly Rayon at 33 mile↑, Telmankend at 33 mile↑,
Elevation : 77 m = 253 ft
- runway 11/29 : 2595 m = 8514 ft
aerial view of Parsabad Moghan
METAR for Parsabad Moghan airport - OITP
OITP 202100Z 14006KT CAVOK 20/18 Q1012
Decoded METAR for Parsabad Moghan Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OITP on Monday 20th of September 2021 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 72 hours and -4287 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 140°.
TAF for Parsabad Moghan airport - OITP
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Lankaran International airport (UBBL) at 125 km↑
nearest airports to Parsabad Moghan
- for Lankaran International airport (UBBL) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yevlakh airport (UBEE) at 81 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gabala International airport (UBBQ) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ardabil airport (OITL) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gyandzha airport (UBBG) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dzhermuk airport (UGEJ) at 118 mile↑
- for Baku airport (UBBB) at 129 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nakhchivan airport (UBBN) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)