Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Yazd airport (Iran) / ICAO OIYY/ IATA AZD
Yazd airport (Iran) is located close to Yazd, Darvāzeh Qorān at 2 mile↑, Yazd at 5 mile↑, Taft at 12 mile↑, Mehriz at 23 mile↑, Meybod at 28 mile↑, Ardakan at 32 mile↑, Khavāş Kūh at 45 mile↑, Fatḩābād at 69 mile↑, Bafq at 70 mile↑, Abadeh at 109 mile↑,
Elevation : 1236 m = 4055 ft
- runway 13/31 : 4098 m = 13445 ft
aerial view of Yazd
METAR for Yazd airport - OIYY
OIYY 171400Z 21006KT 9999 FEW030 14/M06 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Yazd Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIYY on Monday 17th of January 2022 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 99 hours and -5702 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is -6 °C = 21 °F . This correspond to 25% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m.
TAF for Yazd airport - OIYY
OIYY 171140Z 1712/1721 15006KT 8000 FEW030 SCT100
Decoded TAF for Yazd Airport (Iran)
TAF issued by OIYY on Monday 17th of January 2022 at 11:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 6 hours and 18 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Monday 17th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 21:00 heure UTC
1712/1721 15006KT 8000 FEW030 SCT100
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 150°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m
nearest airports to Yazd
- for Bafgh airport (OIYB) at 79 mile↑
- for Abadeh airport (OISA) at 108 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Esfahan airport (OIFM) at 153 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rafsanjan airport (OIKR) at 153 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Esfahan Hel airport (OIFH) at 158 mile↑
- for Badr Esfahan Air Force Base airport (OIFP) at 159 mile↑
- for Zarrinshahr airport (OIFV) at 172 mile↑
- for Daran airport (OIFE) at 173 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)