Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Amman Queen Alia airport (Jordan) / ICAO OJAI/ IATA AMM
Amman Queen Alia airport (Jordan) (Reine-Alia ) is located close to Amman, Al Jīzah at 2 mile↑, Jawa at 10 mile↑, Sahab at 10 mile↑, Madaba at 11 mile↑, Al Bunayyat ash Shamaliyah at 13 mile↑, Al Quwaysimah at 14 mile↑, Umm as Summaq at 14 mile↑, Amman at 16 mile↑, Mārkā at 18 mile↑, Wadi as Sir at 19 mile↑,
Elevation : 730 m = 2395 ft
- runway 08L/26R : 3660 m = 12008 ft
- runway 08R/26L : 3660 m = 12008 ft
aerial view of Amman Queen Alia
METAR for Amman Queen Alia airport - OJAI
OJAI 091200Z 23015KT 5000 BLDU NSC 18/01 Q1013 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Amman Queen Alia Airport (Jordan)
METAR issued by OJAI on Sunday 9th of January 2022 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 354 hours and -20151 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 18 °C = 64 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 32% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 28 km/h = 15 kt, direction is 230°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Amman Queen Alia airport - OJAI
OJAI 091056Z 0912/1018 23012KT 5000 HZ NSC PROB40 0914/0918 25012G22KT 3000 BLDU PROB30 TEMPO 0918/0924 4000 -RA SCT030 BKN080
Decoded TAF for Amman Queen Alia Airport (Jordan)
TAF issued by OJAI on Sunday 9th of January 2022 at 10:56 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 14 days and 19 hours and 13 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 9th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 10th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
0912/1018 23012KT 5000 HZ NSC
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 230°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
probability of 40% to have from Sunday 9th of January 2022 à 14:00 heure TU to Sunday 9th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
PROB40 0914/0918 25012G22KT 3000 BLDU
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h with gusts at 22 kt = 41 km/h, direction is 250°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Sunday 9th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 10th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 0918/0924 4000 -RA SCT030 BKN080
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
scattered clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m
nearest airports to Amman Queen Alia
- for Amman Marka airport (OJAM) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Metzada airport (LLMZ) at 45 mile↑
- for Mafraq RJAF airport (OJMF) at 46 mile↑
- for Jerusalem International airport (OJJR) at 47 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Jerusalem International airport (LLJR) at 47 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Nevatim airport (LLNV) at 68 mile↑
- for Tel Aviv airport (LLBG) at 68 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tel Nof airport (LLEK) at 69 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)