Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Faisalabad airport (Pakistan) / ICAO OPFA/ IATA LYP
Faisalabad airport (Pakistan) is located close to Faisalabad, Chak Two Hundred Thirty-One RB at 1 mile↑, Faisalabad at 6 mile↑, Dijkot at 10 mile↑, Jhumra at 18 mile↑, Khurrianwala at 19 mile↑, Gojra at 24 mile↑, Tandlianwala at 24 mile↑, Chiniot at 25 mile↑, Bhawana at 25 mile↑, Jaranwala at 26 mile↑,
Elevation : 180 m = 591 ft
- runway 03/21 : 2826 m = 9272 ft
aerial view of Faisalabad
METAR for Faisalabad airport - OPFA
OPFA 162355Z 00000KT 1000 BR BKN100 10/09 Q1020 BECMG 0800 FG
Decoded METAR for Faisalabad Airport (Pakistan)
METAR issued by OPFA on Monday 17th of January 2022 at 23:55 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 49 hours and -2874 minutes ago.
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
Becoming 0800 fog
TAF for Faisalabad airport - OPFA
OPFA 162145Z 1700/1718 VRB03KT 2000 BR SCT040 SCT100 TX14/1709Z TN05/1702Z TEMPO 1700/1706 00000KT 0500 FG VV/// BECMG 1706/1708 27003KT 1200 SCT100
Decoded TAF for Faisalabad Airport (Pakistan)
TAF issued by OPFA on Sunday 16th of January 2022 at 21:45 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 3 hours and 16 minutes ago. A 18 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 17th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
1700/1718 VRB03KT 2000 BR SCT040 SCT100 TX14/1709Z TN05/1702Z
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m
temporarily from Monday 17th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1700/1706 00000KT 0500 FG VV///
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile, there\'s fog.
VV0 ft = 0 m
becoming from Monday 17th of January 2022 à 08:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1706/1708 27003KT 1200 SCT100
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is 270°
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m
nearest airports to Faisalabad
- for Bhagtanwala airport (OPBG) at 48 mile↑
- for Okara airport (OPOK) at 48 mile↑
- for Sargodha airport (OPSR) at 51 mile↑
- for Shorekote Rafiqui airport (OPRQ) at 59 mile↑
- for Shekhupura airport (OPSP) at 64 mile↑
- for Lahore Walton airport (OPLH) at 80 mile↑
- for Lahore airport (OPLA) at 84 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bahawalnagar airport (OPBR) at 99 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)