Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Albaayda airport (Yemen) / OACI OYBI/ IATA BYD
Albaayda is located close to Al-Bayda, Dhi Naim at 0 mile, Al Maudah at 8 mile, Az Zahir at 10 mile, Al Bayda City at 11 mile, Al Bayda at 12 mile, Muḩāfaz̧at al Bayḑā’ at 17 mile, Bani Bakr at 17 mile, Mukayras at 19 mile, Al Qaryah at 20 mile, As Sawadiyah at 20 mile,
METAR for Albaayda airport - OYBI
No METAR for Albaayda airport, but aviation weather is available at
TAF for Albaayda airport - OYBI
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for Albaayda Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Albaayda
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)