Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Palmer airport (USA) / OACI PAAQ/ IATA PAQ
Palmer is located close to Palmer, Palmer at 1 mile, Farm Loop at 4 mile, Butte at 4 mile, Lazy Mountain at 5 mile, Gateway at 5 mile, Lakes at 7 mile, Knik River at 11 mile, Tanaina at 11 mile, Fishhook at 11 mile, Wasilla at 12 mile,
METAR for Palmer airport - PAAQ
PAAQ 051153Z AUTO 24008KT 10SM OVC085 M01/M09 A3001 RMK AO2 SLP166 60000 70003 T10061094 10011 21011 53018 TSNO
Decoded METAR for Palmer Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PAAQ on Monday 5th of April 2021 at 11:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 30 days and 21 hours and 20 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is -1 °C = 30 °F and dew point is -9 °C = 16 °F . This correspond to 55% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 240°.
Clouds : overcast at 8500 ft = 2590 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=166 60000 70003 T10061094 10011 21011 53018 T snow O
TAF for Palmer airport - PAAQ
PAAQ 051126Z 0512/0612 VRB05KT P6SM SCT100
Decoded TAF for Palmer Airport (USA)
TAF issued by PAAQ on Monday 5th of April 2021 at 11:26 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 30 days and 21 hours and 47 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 5th of April 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Tuesday 6th of April 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
0512/0612 VRB05KT P6SM SCT100
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m
NOTAM for Palmer Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM / valid from Monday 29th of March 2021 at 17:27 to Tuesday 6th of April 2021 at 02:00
CREATED: 29 Mar 2021 17:29:00
nearest airports to Palmer
- for Wasilla airport (PAWS) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Birchwood airport (PABV) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jonesville Mine airport (PAJV) at 22 mile↑
- for Big Lake airport (PAGQ) at 24 mile↑
- for Willow airport (PAUO) at 33 mile↑
- for Elmendorf AFB Anchorage airport (PAED) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Anchorage Merrill Field airport (PAMR) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lake Hood Seaplane Base airport (PALH) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)