Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Gambell airport (USA) / ICAO PAGM/ IATA GAM
Gambell airport (USA) is located close to Gambell, Provideniya at 64 mile↑, Lorino at 120 mile, Lavrentiya at 127 mile↑, Wales at 167 mile↑, Tin City at 167 mile↑, Teller at 190 mile↑, Nome at 197 mile↑, Emmonak at 234 mile↑, Hooper Bay at 236 mile↑, Chevak at 249 mile↑,
Elevation : 8 m = 26 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1372 m = 4501 ft
aerial view of Gambell
METAR for Gambell airport - PAGM
PAGM 121856Z AUTO 02022G30KT 6SM BR OVC006 06/05 A2949 RMK AO2 PK WND 01030/1849 SLP991 T00610050 PNO $
Decoded METAR for Gambell Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PAGM on Sunday 12th of September 2021 at 18:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 days and 290 hours and -17274 minutes ago.
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 999 mb = 29.5 inHg
Wind speed is 41 km/h = 22 kt with gusts at 56 km/h = 30 kt, direction is 20°.
Clouds : overcast at 600 ft = 180 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Peak wind 01030/1849 Sea Level Pressure SLP=991 T00610050 PNO $
TAF for Gambell airport - PAGM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Provindeniya Bay airport (UHMD) at 100 km↑
nearest airports to Gambell
- for Savoonga airport (PASA) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Provindeniya Bay airport (UHMD) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lavrentiya airport (UHML) at 127 mile↑
- for Wales airport (PAIW) at 167 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tin City airport (PATC) at 168 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Port Clarence Coast Guard Station airport (PAPC) at 178 mile↑
- for Teller airport (PATE) at 190 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Brevig Mission airport (PFKT) at 190 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)