Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Angoon Seaplane Base airport (USA) / ICAO PAGN/ IATA AGN
Angoon Seaplane Base airport (USA) is located close to Angoon, Chatham at 13 mile↑, Hoonah-Angoon Census Area at 33 mile↑, Sitka City and Borough at 36 mile↑, Sitka at 42 mile↑, Hoonah at 52 mile↑, Thane at 53 mile↑, West Juneau at 55 mile↑, Juneau at 55 mile↑, Fish Creek at 57 mile↑, Rowan Bay at 60 mile↑,
Elevation : 10 m = 33 ft
- runway NW/SE : 3048 m = 10000 ft
aerial view of Angoon Seaplane Base
METAR for Angoon Seaplane Base airport - PAGN
PAGN 170703Z AUTO 00000KT 2 1/2SM BR OVC002 01/01 A2989 RMK AO2 VIS 1 3/4V4 FZRANO
Decoded METAR for Angoon Seaplane Base Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PAGN on Sunday 17th of October 2021 at 07:03 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 93 days and 2249 hours and -133874 minutes ago.
Visibility is 4 km = 3 sm.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : overcast at 200 ft = 60 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor VIS 1 3/4V4 freezing rain NO
TAF for Angoon Seaplane Base airport - PAGN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Sitka airport (PASI) at 69 km↑
nearest airports to Angoon Seaplane Base
- for Sitka airport (PASI) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kake airport (PAFE) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hoonah airport (PAOH) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Funter Bay Seaplane Base airport (PANR) at 53 mile↑
- for Juneau airport (PAJN) at 59 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Gustavus airport (PAGS) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Johnson Peterburg airport (PAPG) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Elfin Cove Seaplane Base airport (PAEL) at 80 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)