Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Metlakatla Seaplane Base airport (USA) / OACI PAMM/ IATA MTM
Metlakatla Seaplane Base airport is located close to Metlakatla, Metlakatla at 0.4 km, Annette Island Reserve at 5.2 km, Ketchikan at 24 km, Niblack (historical) at 37 km, Port Higgins at 39 km, Ketchikan Gateway Borough at 42 km, Loring at 53 km, Craig at 107 km, Mill Bay at 109 km, Metlakatla at 115 km,
Runways for Metlakatla Seaplane Base airport
- Runway E/W : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- Runway N/S : 1524 m = 5000 ft
Around Metlakatla Seaplane Base airport
- for Annette Island airport (PANT) METAR & TAF at 9.9 km↑
- for Ketchikan airport (PAKT) METAR & TAF at 26 km↑
- for Hydaburg Seaplane Base airport (PAHY) at 80 km↑
- for Klawock airport (PAKW) METAR & TAF at 107 km↑
- for Klawock Seaplane Base airport (PAQC) at 107 km↑
Current weather for for Metlakatla Seaplane Base airport - PAMM
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Metlakatla at 0.4 km, Annette Island Reserve at 5.2 km, Ketchikan at 24 km, Niblack (historical) at 37 km, Port Higgins at 39 km, Ketchikan Gateway Borough at 42 km, Loring at 53 km, Craig at 107 km, Mill Bay at 109 km, Metlakatla at 115 km,
METAR for Metlakatla Seaplane Base airport - PAMM
PAMM 120056Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 17/08 A3005 RMK AO2 SLP167 T01720083 $
Decoded METAR for Metlakatla Seaplane Base Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PAMM on Saturday 12th of September 2020 at 00:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 7 hours and 25 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 17°C = 63 °F and dew point is 8°C = 46 °F . This correspond to 55% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 hPa = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 0 kt = 0 km/h, direction is 0°.
Remarks AO2 SLP167 T01720083 $
TAF for Metlakatla Seaplane Base airport - PAMM
NOTAM for Metlakatla Seaplane Base Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)