Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Napakiak airport (USA) / ICAO PANA/ IATA WNA
Napakiak airport (USA) is located close to Napakiak, Napaskiak at 7 mile↑, Bethel at 10 mile↑, Bethel Census Area at 50 mile↑, Ohogamiut at 61 mile↑, Russian Mission at 79 mile↑, Cheching at 88 mile↑, Pitkas Point at 102 mile↑, Paimiut at 105 mile↑, Toksook Bay at 106 mile↑, Wade Hampton Census Area at 113 mile↑,
Elevation : 5 m = 16 ft
- runway 16/34 : 990 m = 3248 ft
aerial view of Napakiak
METAR for Napakiak airport - PANA
PANA 050856Z AUTO 22009KT M11/M12 A2936 RMK AO2 SLP940 T11111122 410561300 53015 PWINO FZRANO $
Decoded METAR for Napakiak Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PANA on Friday 5th of March 2021 at 08:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 144 days and 3 hours and 14 minutes ago.
Visibility is sm = sm.
Temperature is -11 °C = 12 °F and dew point is -12 °C = 10 °F . This correspond to 92% relative humidity.
QNH is 994 mb = 29.35 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 220°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=940 T11111122 410561300 53015 PWINO freezing rain NO $
TAF for Napakiak airport - PANA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bethel airport (PABE) at 13 km↑
NOTAM for Napakiak Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Napakiak
- for Napaskiak airport (PAPK) at 7 mile↑
- for Bethel airport (PABE) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kwethluk airport (PFKW) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kasigluk airport (PFKA) at 22 mile↑
- for Akiak airport (PFAK) at 29 mile↑
- for Eek airport (PAEE) at 33 mile↑
- for Russian Mission airport (PARS) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kalskag airport (PALG) at 80 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)