Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Aniak airport (USA) / OACI PANI/ IATA ANI
Aniak is located close to Aniak, Paimiut at 35 mile↑, Russian Mission at 60 mile↑, Bethel Census Area at 66 mile↑, Ohogamiut at 76 mile↑, Bethel at 92 mile↑, Napaskiak at 96 mile↑, Wade Hampton Census Area at 122 mile↑, Pitkas Point at 126 mile↑, Emmonak at 181 mile↑, Old Village at 188 mile↑,
27 m = 89 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1829 m = 6000 ft
- runway 05W/23W : 914 m = 3000 ft
aerial view of Aniak
METAR for Aniak airport - PANI
PANI 090556Z AUTO 16011KT 10SM -RA BKN037 OVC050 08/03 A2994 RMK AO2 SLP130 P0000 60000 T00780028 10100 20078 51011
Decoded METAR for Aniak Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PANI on Sunday 9th of May 2021 at 05:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 14 hours and 35 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 71% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 160°.
Clouds : broken at 3700 ft = 1130 m. overcast at 5000 ft = 1520 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=130 P0000 60000 T00780028 10100 20078 51011
TAF for Aniak airport - PANI
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bethel airport (PABE) at 152 km↑
NOTAM for Aniak Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 4th of May 2021 at 06:28 to Sunday 23rd of May 2021 at 15:00
CREATED: 04 May 2021 06:28:00
NOTAM / valid from Monday 19th of April 2021 at 17:18 to Sunday 16th of May 2021 at 00:30
CREATED: 19 Apr 2021 17:19:00
NOTAM / valid from Thursday 8th of April 2021 at 04:50 to Saturday 26th of June 2021 at 15:00
CREATED: 08 Apr 2021 04:50:00
NOTAM / valid from Thursday 24th of December 2020 at 05:35 to Monday 31st of May 2021 at 15:00
CREATED: 24 Dec 2020 05:35:00
nearest airports to Aniak
- for Kalskag airport (PALG) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Holy Cross airport (PAHC) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Donlin Creek Airporr airport (PFCR) at 53 mile↑
- for Russian Mission airport (PARS) at 60 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akiak airport (PFAK) at 73 mile↑
- for Anvik airport (PANV) at 77 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shageluk airport (PAHX) at 77 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sleetmute airport (PASL) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)