Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Guam Anderson airport (Guam) / ICAO PGUA/ IATA UAM
Guam Anderson airport (Guam) is located close to Yigo, Mariana Island, Andersen AFB Housing Areas at 2 mile↑, Yigo at 4 mile↑, Yigo Mayors Office at 4 mile↑, Yigo Village at 4 mile↑, Dededo Municipality at 8 mile↑, Dededo Village at 8 mile↑, Dededo Mayors Office at 8 mile↑, Socio at 11 mile↑, Perezville at 12 mile↑, Barrigada Mayors Office at 12 mile↑,
Elevation : 191 m = 627 ft
- runway 06R/24L : 3409 m = 11184 ft
- runway 06L/24R : 3218 m = 10558 ft
aerial view of Guam Anderson
METAR for Guam Anderson airport - PGUA
PGUA 161445Z 07017KT 10SM FEW012 BKN023 OVC029 24/23 A2992 RMK AO2A SLP122 $
Decoded METAR for Guam Anderson Airport (Guam)
METAR issued by PGUA on Sunday 16th of January 2022 at 14:45 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 59 hours and -2868 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 31 km/h = 17 kt, direction is 70°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m. broken at 2300 ft = 700 m. overcast at 2900 ft = 880 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor A Sea Level Pressure SLP=122 $
TAF for Guam Anderson airport - PGUA
PGUA 141000Z 1410/1516 06012G20KT 9999 SCT015 QNH2984INS TX29/1502Z TN24/1415Z
Decoded TAF for Guam Anderson Airport (Guam)
TAF issued by PGUA on Friday 14th of January 2022 at 10:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 15 hours and 57 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 14th of January 2022 à 10:00 heure TU to Saturday 15th of January 2022 à 16:00 heure UTC
1410/1516 06012G20KT 9999 SCT015 QNH2984INS TX29/1502Z TN24/1415Z
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h with gusts at 20 kt = 37 km/h, direction is 60°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Andersen AFB Housing Areas
- for Antonio B. Won Pat International airport at 11 mile↑
nearest airports to Guam Anderson
- for Antonio B. Won Pat International airport (PGUM) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rota airport (PGRO) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for West Tinian airport (PGWT) at 108 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saipan Is. airport (PGSN) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yap Intl airport (PTYA) at 543 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chuuk Intl airport (PTKK) at 632 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)