Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Gifu airport (Japan) / OACI RJNG/ IATA QGU
Gifu is located close to Gifu, Kakamigahara at 2 mile↑, Kochino at 4 mile↑, Inuyama at 4 mile↑, Konan at 4 mile↑, Kuroda at 6 mile↑, Tsukasamachi at 6 mile↑, Kasamatsucho at 6 mile↑, Gifu-shi at 7 mile↑, Sekimachi at 7 mile↑, Honjōchō at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 39 m = 128 ft
- runway 10/28 : 2701 m = 8860 ft
aerial view of Gifu
METAR for Gifu airport - RJNG
RJNG 151114Z 13005KT 100V170 9999 TSRA FEW020 BKN030 FEW030CB BKN060 23/20 Q1006 RMK 1CU020 5CU030 2CB030 7SC060 A2973 FBL TS 10KM SW MOV SE CB 5KM NE MOV SE
Decoded METAR for Gifu Airport (Japan)
METAR issued by RJNG on Tuesday 15th of June 2021 at 11:14 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 15 hours and 20 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 mb = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 130°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. broken at 3000 ft = 910 m. few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m. broken at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
Remarks : 1CU020 5CU030 2 presence of cumulonimbus 030 7SC060 A2973 FBL thunderstorm 10KM SW MOV SE presence of cumulonimbus 5KM NE MOV SE
TAF for Gifu airport - RJNG
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Chubu Centrair International airport (RJGG) at 60 km↑
NOTAM for Gifu Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Gifu
- for Nagoya airport (RJNA) at 10 mile↑
- for Chubu Centrair International airport (RJGG) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akeno airport (RJOE) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fukui airport (RJNF) at 63 mile↑
- for Hamamatsu airport (RJNH) at 65 mile↑
- for Komatsu airport (RJNK) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Matsumoto airport (RJAF) at 80 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mt. Fuji Shizuoka airport (rjns) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)