Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Yamagata airport (Japan) / ICAO RJSC/ IATA GAJ
Yamagata airport (Japan) is located close to Yamagata, Jimmachi at 1 mile↑, Higashine at 2 mile↑, Tendo at 4 mile↑, Motodate at 6 mile↑, Sagae at 6 mile↑, Yamanobe at 10 mile↑, Kasumichō at 11 mile↑, Yamagata-shi at 12 mile↑, Ōishida at 12 mile, Obanazawa at 13 mile↑, Mazawa at 13 mile↑, Yamagata-ken at 15 mile↑,
Elevation : 108 m = 354 ft
- runway 01/19 : 1999 m = 6558 ft
aerial view of Yamagata
METAR for Yamagata airport - RJSC
RJSC 270800Z 31013KT 9999 FEW030 SCT080 BKN/// 14/05 Q1012
Decoded METAR for Yamagata Airport (Japan)
METAR issued by RJSC on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 08:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 23 days and 561 hours and -33087 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 55% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 24 km/h = 13 kt, direction is 310°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m. scattered clouds at 8000 ft = 2440 m. broken at 0 ft = 0 m.
TAF for Yamagata airport - RJSC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Sendai airport (RJSS) at 56 km↑
nearest airports to Yamagata
- for Kasuminome airport (RJSU) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sendai airport (RJSS) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shonai airport (RJSY) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Matsushima airport (RJST) at 46 mile↑
- for Niigata airport (RJSN) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hanamaki airport (RJSI) at 81 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fukushima airport (RJSF) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akita airport (RJSK) at 84 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sado airport (RJSD) at 109 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Odate Noshiro airport (RJSR) at 123 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Utsunomiya airport (RJTU) at 134 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hyakuri airport (RJAH) at 154 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hachinohe airport (RJSH) at 159 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aomori airport (RJSA) at 161 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kasumigaura airport (RJAK) at 165 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Misawa airport (RJSM) at 167 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shimofusa airport (RJTL) at 182 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tokyo Narita airport (RJAA) at 183 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Iruma airport (RJTJ) at 185 mile↑
- for Yokota airport (RJTY) at 192 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)