Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Esquel airport (Argentina) / ICAO SAVE/ IATA EQS
Esquel airport (Argentina) is located close to Esquel, Esquel at 9 mile↑, Trevelin at 20 mile↑, Futaleufu at 40 mile↑, Epuyén at 49 mile↑, El Maiten at 59 mile↑, Palena at 60 mile↑, Hoyo de Epuyen at 61 mile↑, Lago Puelo at 62 mile↑, Golondrinas at 64 mile↑, El Bolson at 68 mile↑,
Elevation : 799 m = 2621 ft
- runway 5/23 : 2400 m = 7874 ft
- runway 8/26 : 1200 m = 3937 ft
aerial view of Esquel
METAR for Esquel airport - SAVE
SAVE 161915Z 29012G23KT 230V360 9000 -RA BKN025 BKN027 07/00 Q0997
Decoded METAR for Esquel Airport (Argentina)
METAR issued by SAVE on Monday 16th of August 2021 at 19:15 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 36 days and 876 hours and -51816 minutes ago.
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 61% relative humidity.
QNH is 997 mb = 29.44 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt with gusts at 43 km/h = 23 kt, direction is 290°.
Clouds : broken at 2500 ft = 760 m. broken at 2700 ft = 820 m.
TAF for Esquel airport - SAVE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for San Carlos De Bariloche airport (SAZS) at 195 km↑
nearest airports to Esquel
- for Futaleufu airport (SCFT) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alto Palena airport (SCAP) at 59 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for El Maiten airport (SAVD) at 61 mile↑
- for Segundo Corral airport (SCSR) at 68 mile↑
- for Vodudahue airport (SCDH) at 68 mile↑
- for El Amarillo airport (SCEA) at 68 mile↑
- for El Bolson airport (SAVB) at 70 mile↑
- for Renihue airport (SCRH) at 72 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)