Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Guajara Mirim airport (Brazil) / ICAO SBGM/ IATA GJM
Guajara Mirim airport (Brazil) is located close to GuajarÃ¡-Mirim, Guajara Mirim at 4 mile↑, Mamoré at 4 mile↑, Guajará Açu at 6 mile↑, Guayaramerin at 6 mile↑, Riberalta at 57 mile↑, Placido de Castro at 133 mile↑, Costa Marques at 135 mile↑, Estado de Rondônia at 156 mile↑, Pailón at 160 mile↑, Ariquemes at 164 mile↑,
Elevation : 146 m = 479 ft
- runway 17/35 : 1795 m = 5889 ft
aerial view of Guajara Mirim
METAR for Guajara Mirim airport - SBGM
SBGM 271300Z 35004KT 300V030 7000 NSC 29/21 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Guajara Mirim Airport (Brazil)
METAR issued by SBGM on Tuesday 27th of July 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 6 hours and 28 minutes ago.
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 62% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 350°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Guajara Mirim airport - SBGM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for Guajara Mirim Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Guajara Mirim
- for Fazenda Rancho Maria e Tereza airport (SWRG) at 5 mile↑
- for Guayaramerín airport (SLGY) at 5 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Guayaramerín airport (SLGM) at 10 mile↑
- for Riberalta airport (SLRI) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fazenda Botelho airport (SJNN) at 75 mile↑
- for Fazenda Itaguassu airport (SSLL) at 87 mile↑
- for Rancho Alegre airport (SLRH) at 101 mile↑
- for Hidrelétrica de Jirau airport (SWGF) at 113 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)