Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Rio de Janeiro Jacarepagua airport (Brazil) / OACI SBJR
Rio de Janeiro Jacarepagua is located close to Rio De Janeiro, São Cristóvão at 11 mile↑, Pavão-Pavaozinho at 11 mile↑, Botafogo at 12 mile↑, Rio de Janeiro at 12 mile↑, Vila Pedro II at 13 mile↑, Sao Joao de Meriti at 13 mile↑, Nilopolis at 13 mile↑, Campo Grande at 13 mile↑, Duque de Caxias at 14 mile↑, Mesquita at 15 mile↑,
3 m = 10 ft
- runway 03/21 : 900 m = 2952 ft
aerial view of Rio de Janeiro Jacarepagua
METAR for Rio de Janeiro Jacarepagua airport - SBJR
SBJR 131400Z 22002KT 9999 FEW017 SCT030 BKN050 28/24 Q1018
Decoded METAR for Rio de Janeiro Jacarepagua Airport (Brazil)
METAR issued by SBJR on Tuesday 13th of April 2021 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 26 days and 15 hours and 39 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 28 °C = 82 °F and dew point is 24 °C = 75 °F . This correspond to 79% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is 220°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1700 ft = 520 m. scattered clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m. broken at 5000 ft = 1520 m.
TAF for Rio de Janeiro Jacarepagua airport - SBJR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Rio de Janiero Afonsos airport (SBAF) at 13 km↑
NOTAM for Rio de Janeiro Jacarepagua Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in São Cristóvão
- for Rio de Janiero Afonsos airport at 8 mile↑
- for Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont airport at 14 mile↑
- for Rio de Janiero airport at 14 mile↑
nearest airports to Rio de Janeiro Jacarepagua
- for Rio de Janiero Afonsos airport (SBAF) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont airport (SBRJ) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rio de Janiero airport (SBGL) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aeroclube airport (SDNY) at 18 mile↑
- for Santa Cruz Rio De Janeiro airport (SBSC) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Marambaia airport (SDMR) at 33 mile↑
- for Fazenda Santa tereza airport (SJTQ) at 43 mile↑
- for Fazenda Portobello airport (SDPA) at 45 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)