Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Coronel Horácio de Mattos airport (Brazil) / ICAO SBLE/ IATA LEC
Coronel Horácio de Mattos airport (Brazil) is located close to LenÃ§Ã³is, Tanquinho at 1 mile↑, Lençóis at 9 mile↑, Vera Cruz at 19 mile↑, Iraquara at 28 mile↑, Seabra at 34 mile↑, Itaeté at 40 mile↑, Terra Nova at 42 mile↑, Ruy Barbosa at 55 mile↑, Tapiramuta at 55 mile↑, Cafarnaum at 56 mile↑,
Elevation : 511 m = 1677 ft
- runway 14/32 : 2082 m = 6831 ft
aerial view of Coronel Horácio de Mattos
METAR for Coronel Horácio de Mattos airport - SBLE
SBLE 142200Z AUTO 06004KT CAVOK 21/14 Q1019
Decoded METAR for Coronel Horácio de Mattos Airport (Brazil)
METAR issued by SBLE on Sunday 15th of August 2021 at 22:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 38 days and 916 hours and -54711 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 64% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 60°.
TAF for Coronel Horácio de Mattos airport - SBLE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
nearest airports to Coronel Horácio de Mattos
- for Palmeiras airport (SNPM) at 21 mile↑
- for Utinga airport (SNUT) at 29 mile↑
- for Souto Soares airport (SNST) at 36 mile↑
- for Mucugê airport (SNQU) at 40 mile↑
- for Piatã airport (SNPI) at 49 mile↑
- for Herbert Mata Pires airport (SNHP) at 54 mile↑
- for Engenheiro Joaquim Martins airport (SJIR) at 63 mile↑
- for Morro do Chapéu airport (SNOC) at 66 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)