Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Galapagos Baltra airport (Ecuador) / ICAO SEGS/ IATA GPS
Galapagos Baltra airport (Ecuador) is located close to Baltra, Seymour at 2 mile↑, Puerto Ayora at 21 mile↑, San Cristobal at 55 mile↑, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno at 55 mile↑, El Progreso at 58 mile↑, Puerto Villamil at 60 mile↑, Chinchipe at 651 mile↑, Salinas at 654 mile↑, La Libertad at 658 mile↑, Tarqui at 659 mile↑,
Elevation : 63 m = 207 ft
- runway 14/32 : 2401 m = 7877 ft
aerial view of Galapagos Baltra
METAR for Galapagos Baltra airport - SEGS
SEGS 042100Z 12017KT 9999 BKN026 23/18 Q1012 RMK A2989
Decoded METAR for Galapagos Baltra Airport (Ecuador)
METAR issued by SEGS on Thursday 4th of November 2021 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 32 days and 780 hours and -46049 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 73% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 31 km/h = 17 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : broken at 2600 ft = 790 m.
Remarks : A2989
TAF for Galapagos Baltra airport - SEGS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
nearest airports to Galapagos Baltra
- for San Cristobal airport (SEST) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Isla Isabela airport (SEII) at 58 mile↑
- for Salinas airport (SESA) at 652 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manta airport (SEMT) at 663 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jipijapa airport (SEJI) at 664 mile↑
- for Ayangue airport (SEAY) at 666 mile↑
- for Portoviejo airport (SEPV) at 678 mile↑
- for Lobitos airport (SPLT) at 679 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)