Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Santa Rosa airport (Ecuador) / ICAO SERO/ IATA ETR
Santa Rosa airport (Ecuador) is located close to Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa at 2 mile↑, Arenillas at 9 mile↑, Puerto Bolivar at 12 mile↑, Puerto Pito at 12 mile↑, Machala at 12 mile↑, Pasaje at 15 mile↑, Huaquillas at 17 mile↑, Guabo at 17 mile↑, Aguas Verdes at 17 mile↑, Zarumilla at 20 mile↑, Hacienda Targuarcocha at 27 mile↑, Primavera at 28 mile↑,
Elevation : 6 m = 20 ft
- runway 07/25 : 2629 m = 8625 ft
aerial view of Santa Rosa
METAR for Santa Rosa airport - SERO
SERO 171600Z 32004KT 8000 -DZ SCT013 OVC020 25/23 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Santa Rosa Airport (Ecuador)
METAR issued by SERO on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 73 hours and -4303 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 89% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 320°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1300 ft = 400 m. overcast at 2000 ft = 610 m.
light intensity drizzle
TAF for Santa Rosa airport - SERO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Tumbes airport (SPME) at 44 km↑
nearest airports to Santa Rosa
- for Machala airport (SEMH) at 12 mile↑
- for Pasaje airport (SEPS) at 18 mile↑
- for Tumbes airport (SPME) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tenguel airport (SETG) at 34 mile↑
- for Maragrosa airport (SEMX) at 43 mile↑
- for Zorritos airport (SPOS) at 48 mile↑
- for Puna airport (SEPU) at 49 mile↑
- for Posorja airport (SEPO) at 56 mile↑
- for La Toma airport (SETM) at 58 mile↑
- for Macara airport (SEMA) at 65 mile↑
- for Cuenca airport (SECU) at 80 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Taura airport (SETA) at 84 mile↑
- for Payo airport (SEPX) at 87 mile↑
- for Guayaquil airport (SEGU) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gualaquiza airport (SEGZ) at 99 mile↑
- for Salinas airport (SESA) at 109 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Isabel Maria airport (SEIS) at 110 mile↑
- for Sullana airport (SPAN) at 112 mile↑
- for Lobitos airport (SPLT) at 112 mile↑
- for Ayangue airport (SEAY) at 113 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)