Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Armenia airport (Colombia) / ICAO SKAR/ IATA AXM
Armenia airport (Colombia) is located close to Armenia, El Edén at 1 mile↑, La Tebaida at 1 mile↑, Cordoba at 7 mile↑, Buenavista at 8 mile↑, Montenegro at 8 mile↑, Armenia at 8 mile↑, Pijao at 9 mile↑, Caicedonia at 9 mile↑, Genova at 9 mile↑, Calarca at 10 mile↑,
Elevation : 1216 m = 3990 ft
- runway 02/20 : 2147 m = 7044 ft
aerial view of Armenia
METAR for Armenia airport - SKAR
SKAR 112300Z 00000KT 9000 VCSH SCT020 BKN080 23/20 Q1015 RMK A3000
Decoded METAR for Armenia Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKAR on Tuesday 12th of October 2021 at 23:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 95 hours and -4272 minutes ago.
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
Remarks : A3000
TAF for Armenia airport - SKAR
SKAR 310430Z 3106/0106 NIL
Decoded TAF for Armenia Airport (Colombia)
TAF issued by SKAR on Tuesday 31st of August 2021 at 04:30 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 45 days and 18 hours and 18 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 31st of August 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Wednesday 1st of September 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
nearest airports to Armenia
- for Cartago airport (SKGO) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pereira airport (SKPE) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tulua airport (SKUL) at 41 mile↑
- for Ibague airport (SKIB) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manizales airport (SKMZ) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chaparral airport (SKHA) at 55 mile↑
- for Girardot airport (SKGI) at 68 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cali airport (SKCL) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)