Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Florencia airport (Colombia) / OACI SKFL/ IATA FLA
Florencia is located close to Florencia, Corinto at 0 miles, Florencia at 3 miles, Barrio La Consolata at 4 miles, La Montanita at 12 miles, Morelia at 13 miles, El Paujil at 16 miles, El Doncello at 20 miles, Milan at 21 miles, Belen de los Andaquies at 25 miles, Acevedo at 26 miles,
METAR for Florencia airport - SKFL
SKFL 061600Z VRB01KT 6000 DZ BKN010 25/22 Q1015 RMK A2997
Decoded METAR for Florencia Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKFL on Saturday 6th of March 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 hours and 55 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 sm.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 22 °C = 72 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 2 km/h = 1 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : broken at 1000 ft = 300 m.
Remarks : A2997
TAF for Florencia airport - SKFL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cali airport (SKCL) at 235 km↑
NOTAM for Florencia Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Florencia
- for Garzon airport (SKGZ) at 40 miles↑
- for Pitalito airport (SKPI) at 41 miles↑
- for Cartagena de Ch airport (SKCH) at 53 miles↑
- for Tres Esquinas airport (SKTQ) at 63 miles↑
- for San Vicente del Caguan airport (SKSV) at 67 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Villa Garzon airport (SKVG) at 83 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Popayan airport (SKPP) at 94 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Neiva airport (SKNV) at 96 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)