Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Florencia airport (Colombia) / ICAO SKFL/ IATA FLA
Florencia airport (Colombia) is located close to Florencia, Corinto at 0 mile↑, Florencia at 3 mile↑, Barrio La Consolata at 4 mile↑, La Montanita at 12 mile↑, Morelia at 13 mile↑, El Paujil at 16 mile↑, El Doncello at 20 mile↑, Milan at 21 mile↑, Belen de los Andaquies at 25 mile↑, Acevedo at 26 mile↑,
Elevation : 245 m = 804 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1500 m = 4921 ft
aerial view of Florencia
METAR for Florencia airport - SKFL
SKFL 301900Z VRB02KT 3000 DZ BKN007 22/22 Q1017 RMK A3005
Decoded METAR for Florencia Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKFL on Friday 30th of July 2021 at 19:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 hours and 58 minutes ago.
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 22 °C = 72 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : broken at 700 ft = 210 m.
Remarks : A3005
TAF for Florencia airport - SKFL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cali airport (SKCL) at 235 km↑
NOTAM for Florencia Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Florencia
- for Garzon airport (SKGZ) at 40 mile↑
- for Pitalito airport (SKPI) at 41 mile↑
- for Cartagena de Ch airport (SKCH) at 53 mile↑
- for Tres Esquinas airport (SKTQ) at 63 mile↑
- for San Vicente del Caguan airport (SKSV) at 67 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Villa Garzon airport (SKVG) at 83 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Popayan airport (SKPP) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Neiva airport (SKNV) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)