Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Cartago airport (Colombia) / OACI SKGO/ IATA CRC
Cartago is located close to Cartago, Cartago at 3 mile, Ansermanuevo at 4 mile, La Virginia at 11 mile, Argelia at 12 mile, El Aguila at 12 mile, Obando at 13 mile, Alcala at 13 mile, Toro at 13 mile, Balboa at 13 mile, Cuba at 15 mile,
METAR for Cartago airport - SKGO
Decoded METAR for Cartago Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKGO on Thursday 1st of January 1970 at 00:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18754 days and 6 hours and 16 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is °C = °C and dew point is °C = °C . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is mb = mb
Wind speed is kt = kt, direction is °.
TAF for Cartago airport - SKGO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Pereira airport (SKPE) at 25 km↑
NOTAM for Cartago Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Cartago
- for Pereira airport (SKPE) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Armenia airport (SKAR) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manizales airport (SKMZ) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tulua airport (SKUL) at 50 mile↑
- for Condoto airport (SKCD) at 56 mile↑
- for Ibague airport (SKIB) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Andes Antioquia airport (SKAN) at 65 mile↑
- for Chaparral airport (SKHA) at 79 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)