Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Cartago airport (Colombia) / ICAO SKGO/ IATA CRC
Cartago airport (Colombia) is located close to Cartago, Cartago at 3 mile↑, Ansermanuevo at 4 mile↑, La Virginia at 11 mile↑, Argelia at 12 mile↑, El Aguila at 12 mile↑, Obando at 13 mile↑, Alcala at 13 mile↑, Toro at 13 mile↑, Balboa at 13 mile↑, Cuba at 15 mile↑,
Elevation : 908 m = 2979 ft
- runway 01/19 : 2200 m = 7218 ft
aerial view of Cartago
METAR for Cartago airport - SKGO
SKGO 302000Z VRB02KT 9999 SCT020 26/19 Q1014 RMK A2995
Decoded METAR for Cartago Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKGO on Thursday 30th of September 2021 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 26 days and 640 hours and -37431 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 26 °C = 79 °F and dew point is 19 °C = 66 °F . This correspond to 65% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m.
Remarks : A2995
TAF for Cartago airport - SKGO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Pereira airport (SKPE) at 25 km↑
nearest airports to Cartago
- for Pereira airport (SKPE) at 15 mile↑
- for Armenia airport (SKAR) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manizales airport (SKMZ) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tulua airport (SKUL) at 50 mile↑
- for Condoto airport (SKCD) at 56 mile↑
- for Ibague airport (SKIB) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Andes Antioquia airport (SKAN) at 65 mile↑
- for Chaparral airport (SKHA) at 79 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)