Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ibague airport (Colombia) / OACI SKIB/ IATA IBE
Ibague is located close to Ibagué, Santa Rita at 1 mile, Ibague at 7 mile, Rovira at 15 mile, Anzoategui at 15 mile, Alvarado at 15 mile, Valle de San Juan at 15 mile, El Diamante at 16 mile, Coello at 19 mile, Piedras at 19 mile, San Luis at 20 mile,
METAR for Ibague airport - SKIB
SKIB 041400Z VRB02KT 9999 FEW010 BKN100 22/22 Q1023 RMK A3022
Decoded METAR for Ibague Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKIB on Tuesday 4th of May 2021 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 14 hours and 32 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 22 °C = 72 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : few clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m. broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
Remarks : A3022
TAF for Ibague airport - SKIB
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Armenia airport (SKAR) at 70 km↑
NOTAM for Ibague Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Ibague
- for Girardot airport (SKGI) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tolemaida AFB airport (SKTI) at 35 mile↑
- for Melgar AFB airport (SKME) at 37 mile↑
- for Armenia airport (SKAR) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manizales airport (SKMZ) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pereira airport (SKPE) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chaparral airport (SKHA) at 54 mile↑
- for Mariquita airport (SKQU) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)