Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Ibague airport (Colombia) / ICAO SKIB/ IATA IBE
Ibague airport (Colombia) is located close to Ibagué, Santa Rita at 1 mile↑, Ibague at 7 mile↑, Rovira at 15 mile↑, Anzoategui at 15 mile↑, Alvarado at 15 mile↑, Valle de San Juan at 15 mile↑, El Diamante at 16 mile↑, Coello at 19 mile↑, Piedras at 19 mile↑, San Luis at 20 mile↑,
Elevation : 914 m = 2999 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1800 m = 5906 ft
aerial view of Ibague
METAR for Ibague airport - SKIB
SKIB 221400Z VRB02KT 9999 3000N -TSRA BCFG SCT008CB BKN030 20/20 Q1020 RMK A3013
Decoded METAR for Ibague Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKIB on Monday 22nd of November 2021 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 193 hours and -11479 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 800 ft = 240 m. broken at 3000 ft = 910 m.
light thunderstorm rain
Remarks : A3013
TAF for Ibague airport - SKIB
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Armenia airport (SKAR) at 70 km↑
nearest airports to Ibague
- for Girardot airport (SKGI) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tolemaida Air Force Base airport (SKTI) at 35 mile↑
- for Melgar Air Force Base airport (SKME) at 37 mile↑
- for Armenia airport (SKAR) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manizales airport (SKMZ) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pereira airport (SKPE) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chaparral airport (SKHA) at 54 mile↑
- for Mariquita airport (SKQU) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)