Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Manizales airport (Colombia) / OACI SKMZ/ IATA MZL
Manizales is located close to Manizales, Gallinazo at 1 mile↑, Villamaria at 4 mile↑, Manizales at 5 mile↑, Chinchina at 10 mile↑, Neira at 10 mile↑, Palestina at 11 mile↑, Santa Rosa de Cabal at 16 mile↑, Aranzazu at 17 mile↑, Dos Quebradas at 19 mile↑, Filadelfia at 20 mile↑,
2094 m = 6870 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1474 m = 4835 ft
- runway 09/27
aerial view of Manizales
METAR for Manizales airport - SKMZ
SKMZ 121600Z 28007KT 7000 VCFG SCT008 BKN020 19/15 Q1027 RMK VCFG/W/N A3032
Decoded METAR for Manizales Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKMZ on Wednesday 12th of May 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 18 hours and 35 minutes ago.
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 15 °C = 59 °F . This correspond to 78% relative humidity.
QNH is 1027 mb = 30.33 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 280°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 800 ft = 240 m. broken at 2000 ft = 610 m.
Remarks : VC fog /W/N A3032
TAF for Manizales airport - SKMZ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Pereira airport (SKPE) at 39 km↑
NOTAM for Manizales Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Manizales
- for Pereira airport (SKPE) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cartago airport (SKGO) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mariquita airport (SKQU) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Armenia airport (SKAR) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ibague airport (SKIB) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Andes Antioquia airport (SKAN) at 54 mile↑
- for Palanquero AFB airport (SKPQ) at 64 mile↑
- for Girardot airport (SKGI) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)