Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Manizales airport (Colombia) / ICAO SKMZ/ IATA MZL
Manizales airport (Colombia) is located close to Manizales, Gallinazo at 1 mile↑, Villamaria at 4 mile↑, Manizales at 5 mile↑, Chinchina at 10 mile↑, Neira at 10 mile↑, Palestina at 11 mile↑, Santa Rosa de Cabal at 16 mile↑, Aranzazu at 17 mile↑, Dos Quebradas at 19 mile↑, Filadelfia at 20 mile↑,
Elevation : 2094 m = 6870 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1474 m = 4836 ft
aerial view of Manizales
METAR for Manizales airport - SKMZ
SKMZ 311400Z 00000KT 8000 VCFG BKN060 16/15 Q1029 RMK N/W A3038
Decoded METAR for Manizales Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKMZ on Tuesday 31st of August 2021 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 days and 484 hours and -28781 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 15 °C = 59 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1029 mb = 30.39 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : broken at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
Remarks : N/W A3038
TAF for Manizales airport - SKMZ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Pereira airport (SKPE) at 39 km↑
NOTAM for Manizales Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Manizales
- for Pereira airport (SKPE) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cartago airport (SKGO) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mariquita airport (SKQU) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Armenia airport (SKAR) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ibague airport (SKIB) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Andes Antioquia airport (SKAN) at 54 mile↑
- for Palanquero Air Force Base airport (SKPQ) at 64 mile↑
- for Girardot airport (SKGI) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)