Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Neiva airport (Colombia) / ICAO SKNV/ IATA NVA
Neiva airport (Colombia) is located close to Neiva, Neiva at 2 mile↑, Peñón de Opia at 4 mile↑, Palermo at 11 mile↑, Rivera at 12 mile↑, Tello at 13 mile↑, Campoalegre at 18 mile↑, Aipe at 19 mile↑, Villavieja at 19 mile↑, Baraya at 22 mile↑, Teruel at 24 mile↑,
Elevation : 446 m = 1463 ft
- runway 02/20 : 1792 m = 5879 ft
aerial view of Neiva
METAR for Neiva airport - SKNV
SKNV 192200Z 19007KT 9999 NSC 32/17 Q1011 RMK A2987
Decoded METAR for Neiva Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKNV on Tuesday 20th of July 2021 at 22:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 days and 23 hours and 8 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 32 °C = 90 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 41% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 190°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
Remarks : A2987
TAF for Neiva airport - SKNV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cali airport (SKCL) at 138 km↑
NOTAM for Neiva Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Neiva
- for Chaparral airport (SKHA) at 54 mile↑
- for Garzon airport (SKGZ) at 62 mile↑
- for San Vicente del Caguan airport (SKSV) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cali airport (SKCL) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for M. Fidel Guabito airport (SKGB) at 90 mile↑
- for Pitalito airport (SKPI) at 93 mile↑
- for Florencia airport (SKFL) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Popayan airport (SKPP) at 97 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)