Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM San Jose del Guaviare airport (Colombia) / OACI SKSJ/ IATA SJE
San Jose del Guaviare is located close to San José Del Guaviare, San Jose del Guaviare at 1 mile, Puerto Concordia at 9 mile, El Retorno at 17 mile, Inspección de Policía Puerto Ospina at 19 mile, El Dorado at 21 mile, Mapiripan at 41 mile, Calamar at 43 mile, Puerto Rico at 46 mile, Puerto Lleras at 61 mile, La Macarena at 84 mile,
METAR for San Jose del Guaviare airport - SKSJ
Decoded METAR for San Jose del Guaviare Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKSJ on Thursday 1st of January 1970 at 00:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18735 days and 2 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is °C = °C and dew point is °C = °C . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is mb = mb
Wind speed is kt = kt, direction is °.
TAF for San Jose del Guaviare airport - SKSJ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for San Jose del Guaviare Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to San Jose del Guaviare
- for Miraflores airport (SKMF) at 98 mile↑
- for Puerto Lopez airport (SKOL) at 107 mile↑
- for Yaguara II airport (SKYA) at 114 mile↑
- for Captain Luis F. Gómez Niño Air Base airport (SKAP) at 121 mile↑
- for Puerto Gaitan airport (SKPG) at 125 mile↑
- for Villavicencio airport (SKVV) at 129 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Caruru Vaupes airport (SKCR) at 143 mile↑
- for Carimagua airport (SKCI) at 164 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)