Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM El Yopal airport (Colombia) / ICAO SKYP/ IATA EYP
El Yopal airport (Colombia) is located close to El Yopal, Yopal at 2 mile↑, Aguazul at 15 mile↑, Labranzagrande at 21 mile↑, Pajarito at 22 mile↑, Nunchia at 26 mile↑, Villanueva at 29 mile↑, Tauramena at 33 mile↑, Mani at 35 mile↑, Aquitania at 37 mile↑, Caserío Regalito at 38 mile↑,
Elevation : 313 m = 1027 ft
- runway 05/23 : 2575 m = 8448 ft
aerial view of El Yopal
METAR for El Yopal airport - SKYP
Decoded METAR for El Yopal Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKYP on Thursday 1st of January 1970 at 00:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18843 days and 6 hours and 13 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is °C = °C and dew point is °C = °C . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is mb = mb
Wind speed is kt = kt, direction is °.
TAF for El Yopal airport - SKYP
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bogata airport (SKBO) at 207 km↑
NOTAM for El Yopal Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to El Yopal
- for Mani Casanare airport (SKMN) at 35 mile↑
- for Santiago Island airport (SKSI) at 41 mile↑
- for Sogamoso airport (SKSO) at 47 mile↑
- for Trinidad airport (SKTD) at 50 mile↑
- for Paz de Ariporo airport (SKPZ) at 51 mile↑
- for Paipa airport (SKPA) at 58 mile↑
- for Villanueva airport (SKVN) at 62 mile↑
- for Tunja airport (SKTJ) at 68 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)