Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Rioja airport (Peru) / ICAO SPJA/ IATA RIJ
Rioja airport (Peru) is located close to Rioja, Rioja at 1 mile↑, Soritor at 6 mile↑, Puerto Motilones at 13 mile↑, Moyobamba at 13 mile↑, Jepelacio at 15 mile↑, Tabalosos at 38 mile↑, Asentamiento Humano Pedro Alva Castro at 49 mile↑, Lamas at 49 mile↑, San Jose de Sisa at 50 mile↑, Chachapoyas at 50 mile↑,
Elevation : 825 m = 2707 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1880 m = 6168 ft
aerial view of Rioja
METAR for Rioja airport - SPJA
SPJA 241330Z 14005KT 9999 SCT010 BKN080 23/20 Q1017
Decoded METAR for Rioja Airport (Peru)
METAR issued by SPJA on Thursday 24th of October 2019 at 13:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 693 days and 16634 hours and -997893 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 20 °C = 68 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 140°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m. broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
TAF for Rioja airport - SPJA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Chachapoyas airport (SPPY) at 78 km↑
NOTAM for Rioja Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Rioja
- for Moyobamba airport (SPBB) at 12 mile↑
- for Rodriguez de Mendoza airport (SPLN) at 32 mile↑
- for Alao airport (SPAL) at 43 mile↑
- for Chachapoyas airport (SPPY) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lamas airport (SPSL) at 49 mile↑
- for San Jose de Sisa airport (SPSJ) at 50 mile↑
- for San Francisco airport (SPSF) at 56 mile↑
- for Tarapoto airport (SPST) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)