Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Puerto Maldonaldo airport (Peru) / ICAO SPTU/ IATA PEM
Puerto Maldonaldo airport (Peru) is located close to Puerto Maldonado, Puerto Maldonado at 3 mile↑, Tambopata at 9 mile↑, Iberia at 90 mile↑, Quince Mil at 111 mile↑, Cobija at 114 mile↑, Brasileia at 115 mile↑, Macusani at 130 mile↑, Xapuri at 144 mile↑, Nunoa at 160 mile↑, Callanca at 168 mile↑, Huayna Alcalde at 169 mile↑, Mosoc Cancha at 169 mile↑,
Elevation : 201 m = 659 ft
- runway 01/19 : 3500 m = 11483 ft
aerial view of Puerto Maldonaldo
METAR for Puerto Maldonaldo airport - SPTU
SPTU 070000Z 00000KT 6000 NSC 21/19 Q1013 RMK PP000
Decoded METAR for Puerto Maldonaldo Airport (Peru)
METAR issued by SPTU on Friday, May 6, 2022 at 00:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 days and 274 hours and -15804 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 19 °C = 66 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
Remarks : PP000
TAF for Puerto Maldonaldo airport - SPTU
SPTU 151300Z 1512/1612 15003KT 9999 SCT045 TX34/1519Z TN23/1611Z
Decoded TAF for Puerto Maldonaldo Airport (Peru)
TAF issued by SPTU on Friday, April 15, 2022 at 13:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 32 days and 21 hours and 36 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday, April 15, 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Saturday, April 16, 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
1512/1612 15003KT 9999 SCT045 TX34/1519Z TN23/1611Z
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is 150°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 4500 ft = 1370 m
nearest airports to Puerto Maldonaldo
- for Lagarto airport (SPLG) at 41 mile↑
- for Chive airport (SLCX) at 47 mile↑
- for Leon Velarde airport (SPOV) at 49 mile↑
- for Shiringayoc airport (SPSY) at 51 mile↑
- for Alerta airport (SPAR) at 65 mile↑
- for Madidi airport (SLMD) at 66 mile↑
- for Manuripi airport (SLMN) at 84 mile↑
- for Iberia airport (SPBR) at 85 mile↑
- for Mangabalito airport (SLMB) at 100 mile↑
- for Puerto America airport (SLUP) at 104 mile↑
- for Ixiamas airport (SLIX) at 108 mile↑
- for Quincemil airport (SPIL) at 111 mile↑
- for Cobija airport (SLCO) at 113 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Manu airport (SPNU) at 114 mile↑
- for Inapari airport (SPIN) at 115 mile↑
- for Tuichi airport (SLTX) at 125 mile↑
- for Camiare airport (SLCM) at 129 mile↑
- for San Raphael airport (SPRF) at 141 mile↑
- for Xapuri airport (SWXU) at 144 mile↑
- for Jatata airport (SLJA) at 145 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)